~WELCOME TO MY PAGE. ~AKA...NO BS ZONE ~

I'm just odd, overly sarcastic at times, internally optimistic, constantly intrigued, a believer, prefer few over many, hopeless romantic, but a dreamer all-throughout...from the books I read, to the clothes I wear, to the places I’ve travelled, to the movies I watch, to the music I listen to, to the men I’ve loved...this is my world, take a seat, relax and

just live in it...just feel me!

"Passion make the world go around. Love makes it a safer place." -Ice T

3/06/2010

...Figs!

 They say the proper way to eat a fig in society, is to split it in four, holding it by the stump, its clitoris...and then you open it, so that it is a glittering, rosy, pink, moist, juicy honied, heavy-petalled, four petalled flower is exposed....

You throw away the skin, which is just like a four-petalled calyx. After you have taken off the blossoms with your moistened lips...

But the vulgar way, is just to put your tongue deep into to the creased opening, and take out the soft sweet flesh in one bite...

It is said that every fruit has its secrets. The fig is a very secretive fruit. As you see it standing, growing, you feel at once it is symbolic: and it seems male. But when you come to know it better, you will agree with the Romans, its female...you realize it is internally female.

The Italians vulgarly say, it stands for the female part; the fig fruit: the fissure, the yoni. The wonderful moist soft smooth muscle, passageway towards the center into heaven; its involved, its in-turned, its soft, its juicy, so so sweet, openly pledging heaven, ooo it’s so delightful.

Now you know, there is fruit that is flowered inward, womb-ward. It was always a secret, and that's how the female should be.

It is my dream to some day, lean back and watch as you will indulge your senses. – Jasmine