~WELCOME TO MY PAGE. ~AKA...NO BS ZONE ~

I'm just odd, overly sarcastic at times, internally optimistic, constantly intrigued, a believer, prefer few over many, hopeless romantic, but a dreamer all-throughout...from the books I read, to the clothes I wear, to the places I’ve travelled, to the movies I watch, to the music I listen to, to the men I’ve loved...this is my world, take a seat, relax and

just live in it...just feel me!

"Passion make the world go around. Love makes it a safer place." -Ice T

3/06/2010

HIS SONGS!




Have laid back and watched you most of this night, your

wordless tunes on strings that could break like a heart in your hands.

I can hear your mind through the chords, inscrutable as the sphinx,

enchanted by the way a note walks on the water of your eyes

as I want to hear your words.

You, who say nothing, but talk back in the language of glances.

I want to unpeel your enigma, taste the fruit of your smile,

undress your daydreams. You catch my eye,

the blue shell of translation.

Time swings itself as though weightless in a tree

of shy apples. You pass me in the windowless room

until cold slips in, curious,

and you wrap me like a doll against October's slow night.

I move in closer, ice-stung and shuddering as a fawn's new footing

and feel it planted in the earth of my skull.

A kiss, a wordless riddle. I cling to your symbols,

to your neck.

Your hands turn warm with questions,

a desert of expression as the wind hesitates,

afraid of the door left ajar. The shadows shift themselves from foot

to foot, waiting, a tempest of thought in a pool which amuses itself

with ripples.

Let's count the fallen leaves on its black skin,

a mirror of stars and our heady reflection.

I become the infatuated water that holds your gazeon my glassy surface, stirs itself

slowly in your palm. I avoid the gaps of your fingers at all costs,

reflecting only the striking aura of your face. You are a conjuror

of keys, strings, pastel shades of your voice.

I press myself to the white

casing of your pulse, your heartbeat a sonnet that

invents itself in tune.

I unwrap the sky to its very first skin,

the days that renew themselves to your song.