~WELCOME TO MY PAGE. ~AKA...NO BS ZONE ~

I'm just odd, overly sarcastic at times, internally optimistic, constantly intrigued, a believer, prefer few over many, hopeless romantic, but a dreamer all-throughout...from the books I read, to the clothes I wear, to the places I’ve travelled, to the movies I watch, to the music I listen to, to the men I’ve loved...this is my world, take a seat, relax and

just live in it...just feel me!

"Passion make the world go around. Love makes it a safer place." -Ice T

3/06/2010

Grace


Tonight I will sleep on your side of the bed and knead the beads of your spine against my knuckles like rosary, a striking utterance of grace.
The way you look at me as though regarding angels in the lamplight, softer than the way the window breathes its stories on darkflesh and cools the sultry dew from your skin. A lily enchanted by twilight's verse. I draw it in my lips, intoxicated. Against the curve of my nose, your gentle scent.Your hands trace streams along my waist, a waterless bell soundless with awe.I let my breath flutter outwards on your neck, tremulous butterflies emerging to summer, a stunning revelation before rain paints itself in shades of pink andshoft browns and colours my room with the letters of your name. I breathe them over and over, pollen to the bee's velvet sting as though I could create gardens in your head, divine. Your disarming smile as the tendrils of my words crown your hair. I unravel time into ribbons,the ivy that clings to a statue of You.