~WELCOME TO MY PAGE. ~AKA...NO BS ZONE ~

I'm just odd, overly sarcastic at times, internally optimistic, constantly intrigued, a believer, prefer few over many, hopeless romantic, but a dreamer all-throughout...from the books I read, to the clothes I wear, to the places I’ve travelled, to the movies I watch, to the music I listen to, to the men I’ve loved...this is my world, take a seat, relax and

just live in it...just feel me!

"Passion make the world go around. Love makes it a safer place." -Ice T

3/02/2010

IN THE PALM OF HIS HAND

I'm so sad. All I want to do is rest. I go to sleep at night longing to rest peacefully in the heart of one man. But my dreams I just can't fight. I think of you lying in that bed, and wonder if there is anything I could have said? I wish you were still here even though I know that you are still near. I love you more than you know. I just wish I didn't have to go. I just wanted one more day with you. I know that's what you would have wanted too. I miss you more and more each day now that you've wondered free. There is so much more we had to say. I know I will see you again even though my life has just started to begin. But you've's got me in the palm of your hands.

"There is no surprise more magical than the surprise of being loved. It is God's finger on man's shoulder." -Charles Morgan