~WELCOME TO MY PAGE. ~AKA...NO BS ZONE ~

I'm just odd, overly sarcastic at times, internally optimistic, constantly intrigued, a believer, prefer few over many, hopeless romantic, but a dreamer all-throughout...from the books I read, to the clothes I wear, to the places I’ve travelled, to the movies I watch, to the music I listen to, to the men I’ve loved...this is my world, take a seat, relax and

just live in it...just feel me!

"Passion make the world go around. Love makes it a safer place." -Ice T

4/19/2010

LEAP OF FAITH

I believe some of the most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt from within. Friday night I simply made a deal with myself to attend temple. It's strange  because it had been about eight months since I had been to temple. So yesterday I woke at 730 am and true to my word I showered, ate dressed and went. Not to appease G-d? Not because it is ingrained in me. Not for the fear of hell. But it just  because it felt so so right to do so. I was going nuts in my head with all the 'crazy' that has taken place in the past few months. Not to mention my friend passing. I needed a place to think for a few moments. However, concentration of mind is absolutely necessary for establishing union with oneself. This is a difficult thing to do whether one attempts to worship God in manifested form or in the form which is not manifested. I loved it. I am so glad and happy I did.