~WELCOME TO MY PAGE. ~AKA...NO BS ZONE ~

I'm just odd, overly sarcastic at times, internally optimistic, constantly intrigued, a believer, prefer few over many, hopeless romantic, but a dreamer all-throughout...from the books I read, to the clothes I wear, to the places I’ve travelled, to the movies I watch, to the music I listen to, to the men I’ve loved...this is my world, take a seat, relax and

just live in it...just feel me!

"Passion make the world go around. Love makes it a safer place." -Ice T

4/23/2010

IF THIS WORLD WERE MINE HE'D BE HERE WITH ME...

It's been just over a week since Danny passed away. I've been very busy and somewhat distracted from thinking about my friend’s death. I'm having a real fuck of hard time today controlling my tears. It seems my emotions have gone apeshit on me. I didn't realize it would affect me this way. Even though he was married with a loving wife and children that absolutely adored him, I loved him too. I cannot imagine the grief they must feel today. The distance between us never changed we way we felt about each other as friends. The shock I feel is so overwhelming. This is relentless. When will this stop? At 2:00p.m I must be in the gym. It’s my first day back after one whole week. Danny was always working on his abs or something. I'm thinking that is what has triggered this feeling of sadness. Because an hour ago I was too excited to go. The excitement has suddenly turned to melancholy. But you know what I am going to go and work my ass off in honour of my friend. I have a personal trainer and he's so funny, I'm sure things will be fine. He always makes me laugh if nothing else.