~WELCOME TO MY PAGE. ~AKA...NO BS ZONE ~

I'm just odd, overly sarcastic at times, internally optimistic, constantly intrigued, a believer, prefer few over many, hopeless romantic, but a dreamer all-throughout...from the books I read, to the clothes I wear, to the places I’ve travelled, to the movies I watch, to the music I listen to, to the men I’ve loved...this is my world, take a seat, relax and

just live in it...just feel me!

"Passion make the world go around. Love makes it a safer place." -Ice T

4/23/2010

GRAND DIGG

Every woman holds an image in her mental wallet of what her perfect lover looks like, and she may spend more than a little alone time playing out a chance meeting with him in her head. Several months ago, while browsing t a dating site, I found my fantasy guy. Dark hair, dark eyes - he was a high - rise of a man, standing a good 5’11 inches taller than my 5'9'' frame. Even under a long sleeved shirt, he had arms that I knew could toss me into the heavens. He was the handsomest man I had ever seen. I was in love. I mean lust. Whatever. Somethings simply defy logic.

I vaguely remember him introducing himself. What I do remember is this: The attraction was mutual, palpable, and instantaneous. We shared some light food, a glass of wine. After several hours of talking, we exchanged numbers.

We spent the next few days talking backgrounds, light flirting, and, eventually, arranging to meet. I couldn’t get him off my mind. I couldn’t wait to see this sexy creature again. Each time I spoke to him my body trembled like a scared child. My words were incoherent and shaky. This eventually passed.

I went to see him. The drive seemed long but in retrospect it was my desire to see him that was longing. Time morphed into walk on the beach, I held his hand, it felt so safe. We dug clams for the feast, then dinner. We walked to the top of the sprawling acres of his property. There we had clams, wine and greens. I had no other place to go, really. At some point it occurred to me that I wanted to kiss him. I offered and even though he was shy he gracefully accepted my offer.

I'd never done anything like that before. Truth is, I probably wanted him more than I had even realized. I didn’t think any less of myself for admitting I was human. But I'd said it, couldn't take it back, and didn't want to. After a few moments of delicious kissing it was getting dark. We hit the pathway back to his abode.

When we finally arrived back at the house I had second thoughts about staying. Looking back I’m glad I did. I kissed him most of the night into the wee hours of the morning and much of the next day. There was no real discussion. I wrestled with him throughout the night trying to keep chastity in place. Yah right! It was a hot summer day. We were also hot. We fondled each others bodies the whole day. The room was small and dirty. Our clothes were trewn all over the small room. We didn't care we were studing each other. Hours passed like seconds. We were practically sustaining ourselves by drinking water and eating honey and some fruits and cereal which we shared. I'm still not sure if we were trying to tell each other something but I was in a certain comfort zone. I knew I had made the right decision.

Talking about sex earlier in the day, it turned out, was the best kind of foreplay. And in the hours that followed, he proved himself a great listener. I wanted to be told what to do by a partner who was physically strong enough to throw me around a little and wasn't afraid of saying what he wanted, accidental noises, rug burns, muscle aches, or sweat. Arms were held back, legs moved up, bodies flipped, turned, licked, and tucked. It was furious and unforgettable.

While we do not see each other as often anymore I'd like to do over. I miss him. I want him. I made some obvious mistakes. I errect no defense. These days he's busy and so am I. But maybe I will call to say hello today! Who knows what can happen.