~WELCOME TO MY PAGE. ~AKA...NO BS ZONE ~

I'm just odd, overly sarcastic at times, internally optimistic, constantly intrigued, a believer, prefer few over many, hopeless romantic, but a dreamer all-throughout...from the books I read, to the clothes I wear, to the places I’ve travelled, to the movies I watch, to the music I listen to, to the men I’ve loved...this is my world, take a seat, relax and

just live in it...just feel me!

"Passion make the world go around. Love makes it a safer place." -Ice T

4/09/2010

You like having fun? Me too!

I found the perfect man online. He enjoys having fun, I like having fun. He likes watching movies, I like watching movies. He likes listening to music, and wouldn’t you know it I can’t live without music, I just love music. He enjoys long walks on beach holding hands, I enjoy long walks on beach holding hands. Loves cuddling on the sofa and kissing, I like cuddling on the sofa and kissing too. He loves travel, gourmet cuisine, literature, poetry….He absolutely loves himself, I’m narcissistic too. I like all of those things too! We're obviously a perfect match because nobody else could possibly enjoy music and fun. There is just no way can any guy be quite as unique and cultured as this one. He has a very descriptive profile that accents his intellect and incredible individuality:

Basics: Stallion69

“hey girls i’m just looking for that girl I can be friends with and maybe more”

That's interesting because most guys are looking for a girl who can cook clean iron your shirt, get you a beer, have a job, and take care of the children Of course, this is what he's really saying:



Basics:if i said i’m looking for a slave girlfriend/wife that would mean i want sex and i don’t want you ladies to think that i’m a manwhore. if i say i’m looking for just a friend, people will only want to be my friend and that won’t work for me because i want sex, sex, sex.

I like a guy who can cover up his sluttiness with such elegance and style but still manage to say something brilliant and intriguing. Here are some more amazing highlights:


Basics: “i love hanging out with my friends and partying with them…i love watchin movies of all kinds sports readin and havin fun fun fun…i’m outgoin, openminded person but i have a shy side…lol he he he he”

First things first, I really hate that lol he he crap so just cut it out ok Romeo. It's not cute under your circumstances. Also mine for that matter.

Outgoing with a shy side? That's great because most guys aren't shy or self-conscious at all. Whenever I meet a guy for the first time, they tell me all of their deepest secrets about their penis and inner organ (tongue) and what not. It's quite a put off and I wish more guys were outgoing with a shy side. The "havin fun" trait really turns me on. I'm tired of guys asking me, "Hey Cj wanna go stare at a wall?" I like this one because he seeks entertainment and that's abnormal and mysterious.




Favourite things: “well my favourite things would be listenin to music watchin movies, hangin out with my friendz ummmm drivin around in my red shiny corvette with the music blastin ummm the music, drinkin and thatz about it”

He likes listening to music. ME TOO! I love music! Holy cow, this is incredible. It's like I'm reading my own profile! G-d forbid, he even enjoys hanging out with friends. Most guys I've met only hang out with their enemies. This is truly my dream guy.




About me and dream date:

“i am searching for a woman who is caring sensitive smart hot faithful, honest. i will not tolerate a cheater or a slut liar. i just want a normal girl to have fun fun fun with and get to know after.”

After WHAT?

While most girls are looking for that stupid, insensitive type who cheats and lies, this guy is the opposite. I'm sick of my gal - pals telling me to sleep around behind their back. It gets boring. I say to them, "Honey, I love you so much and would never dream of being with anyone else." That pisses them off and they yell at me, are you nuts? "Why are you being so sensitive and smart? Hit yourself in the head with a brick because I want a retarded boyfriend who fucks other women and beats the living piss out of me in front of my friends."

Music, movies, monogamy... I couldn't possibly find anyone as extraordinary and I can't see myself with any other guy. I sure hope he finds my site and falls in love with me. What an exotic pair of thrillseekers we will be - watching movies, listening to music, and hanging out with friends. If you're the guy I'm talking about, email me right now because you are the one and I will spend my entire life finding you. I've attached my email so you can  copy and paste it without having to think ok babe.
funfunfun@hotfemale.com