~WELCOME TO MY PAGE. ~AKA...NO BS ZONE ~

I'm just odd, overly sarcastic at times, internally optimistic, constantly intrigued, a believer, prefer few over many, hopeless romantic, but a dreamer all-throughout...from the books I read, to the clothes I wear, to the places I’ve travelled, to the movies I watch, to the music I listen to, to the men I’ve loved...this is my world, take a seat, relax and

just live in it...just feel me!

"Passion make the world go around. Love makes it a safer place." -Ice T

4/07/2010

BACHELOR DEGREE

When you think it's just about over it never truly is. So I wrote one exam today and it went seeminly well. Then I learnt I must write the next within ten days. Which means I don't get to scratch my rear end. What it really means is if look up form my book even for a second, some curse is going to get me. For example lets take Nobert here if I just stare at him forever why the hell do I need a Bachelors degree. He has earned his Masters degree and I already have a Bachelors. He a bachelor and I'm a bachelorette with that combonation we have earned a PhD. Afterall who wants to do homework when Norbert is coming to town to celebrate my birthday this weekend. I'll just have do a different kind of studying but not the kind common to writing an exam. Just my luck. What's a girl to do???