~WELCOME TO MY PAGE. ~AKA...NO BS ZONE ~

I'm just odd, overly sarcastic at times, internally optimistic, constantly intrigued, a believer, prefer few over many, hopeless romantic, but a dreamer all-throughout...from the books I read, to the clothes I wear, to the places I’ve travelled, to the movies I watch, to the music I listen to, to the men I’ve loved...this is my world, take a seat, relax and

just live in it...just feel me!

"Passion make the world go around. Love makes it a safer place." -Ice T

5/02/2010

FAITH LEAPED...

When to temple today. Pretty uneventful. Met some very kool people I actually liked. So next week I 'm invited out to their stables to ride one of their horse, break some bread ,and wash it down with some wine... mmmm yummy I can't wait. I hope my helmet arrives this week.

Reconnected with an old Gal-Pal. I read her the riot act.I think I may have fucked here ears  for two hours but lets face it I had a lot I needed her to know. I had a lot of questions for her.  Plus I mainly called to say: "How fucking dare you forget about me" but when I heard her voice I actually felt relieved. Relieved that I didn't have to send out the tracking dogs to find her AGAIN. For the most part she's fairly stable in all facets of her life except she enjoys moving without a forwarding address. She's done it twice in past 10 years and I hate not knowing. I liken it to when people ask ..."You didn't see that coming?" Well no Baby Einstein - if I did I would have gotten out of the way dumbass. Seriously she can pack up and without warning poof  be gone. I guess it proofs that we are social primates and we need each other no what we might think do and or say. In totality it turned out to be quite an credible conversation. 
I'm too tired I will expound on this later....