~WELCOME TO MY PAGE. ~AKA...NO BS ZONE ~

I'm just odd, overly sarcastic at times, internally optimistic, constantly intrigued, a believer, prefer few over many, hopeless romantic, but a dreamer all-throughout...from the books I read, to the clothes I wear, to the places I’ve travelled, to the movies I watch, to the music I listen to, to the men I’ve loved...this is my world, take a seat, relax and

just live in it...just feel me!

"Passion make the world go around. Love makes it a safer place." -Ice T

3/30/2010

Ting!

To you, adored one ... Well spring of my loin desire, exquisitely souvenir of all my loves lunacy. Fuck you are one hot sexy thing. Shit - you are my all encompassing sexy things! I couldn't even stop thinking about you all day in my head. I tried to pass on to you that message. 'Jasmine' is a lovely name. A subtle perfume on the air of a warm and humid evening. From a small pink flower with dark green foliage. Perhaps that's the fragrance you can smell right now? Something whispered at me that "he thinks your slippery", and he wouldn't open the note from my trembling heart, trembling like a stabbed bird with my trapped desires for your elicit sweet sweet sugar words. But even I knew it was like some carelessly worded backhanded compliment- you knew what you meant to say. "Damn man - I dig your skinny ass, but bad!"
Yes, I will state in uppermost pride: I am slippery when wet, like the slick paved roads I travel each day in my mind only to see your face... Slippery with my suffering in a world filled up tightass, with only pain to offer up for my tasty rice cake snacks. Or so my first appearance led me to the believe. But then, much later after natures reign during the silence while you were lying on your side I could taste the scent of you deep within me. A thought sprang through my head like it was tied up to the ass of a cheetah, like a ray of light! All of my thinking was in verse and words of rhyming, like that old bard of ye olde! My love - wrapped exquisite on a stone of my innermost desire. But fucking fate! Fucking extreme fate! Off yonder head of love and life and groins urgent need did my rock bounce? And the note wrought in notorious but zealous love by quivering hand...Of gelled up emotions and hormones and stuff oozing from my deepest heart was then crumples in your strong chiselled hand. OH! Oh! Lustfully youth spray painted over with sticky love was I! But yours was the embittered face of my urgent need and aim gone fucked up awry... No sweet offering from your honey drilling tongue then for moi (this is French for me)...Only the harsh cold hand of swearing worst dirty words slapping, slapping, ever slapping my ears and brain, till in a swoony running away I didst find a solace to sit in. You can see in quite a plain manner the deepness of all my inner feelings for your hot sweet self. But not only your outer casing of flesh, bones, hair and toenails. But of your inner beauty. Not the muscle and bony bits or grey wriggly brain. But the pulsating waves of inner light that you would give off if your soul would break on out of your divine casing of body and things. You are like a crunchy candy treat - with even more sweet candy inside but being of a slightly different more important taste. Let my love bite into your goodness! Please Baby, please sweet sweet darling ... share unto me your inner love, and together with each other our souls themselves will join.