~WELCOME TO MY PAGE. ~AKA...NO BS ZONE ~

I'm just odd, overly sarcastic at times, internally optimistic, constantly intrigued, a believer, prefer few over many, hopeless romantic, but a dreamer all-throughout...from the books I read, to the clothes I wear, to the places I’ve travelled, to the movies I watch, to the music I listen to, to the men I’ve loved...this is my world, take a seat, relax and

just live in it...just feel me!

"Passion make the world go around. Love makes it a safer place." -Ice T

3/31/2010

Philosophical Me

Once again, my little mind has wandered off from reality and into the realm of self-thought. So, I’ve been thinking a lot while people around me assume that I’m daydreaming.




Hahaha! Not true! I don’t daydream, I just think a lot.

Questions without answers, answers without knowing which is true and what not. Dilemma, dilemma, my constant friend… I think I need to make up my mind soon.

Studying has been awefully boring this semester. I was so bored in with some of the reading that I played with musical notes in my head.

Check this out: BORED TO DEATH  - rearranged -; HATED RED BOOT

See how bored I am? Yeah, you get the picture.