~WELCOME TO MY PAGE. ~AKA...NO BS ZONE ~

I'm just odd, overly sarcastic at times, internally optimistic, constantly intrigued, a believer, prefer few over many, hopeless romantic, but a dreamer all-throughout...from the books I read, to the clothes I wear, to the places I’ve travelled, to the movies I watch, to the music I listen to, to the men I’ve loved...this is my world, take a seat, relax and

just live in it...just feel me!

"Passion make the world go around. Love makes it a safer place." -Ice T

4/15/2010

NO MORE DRUNK ENTRIES HERE...

Seriously 99% of the entries were made while I was...
1. Peeved at me ex-lover
2. Really peeveed at the lack of social justice in this world
3. Disturbed by something I saw or read thoughout the day
4. Happy with my sweetheart ex-lover
5. Some assignment I may have received a lower than my expected average score
6. Missing my ex-lover so I ranted
7. Was feeling sentimental about some silly thing like my ex-lover
8.  Ruined my dinner while making an entry so I got rotten about  my diner being burnt and forced an entry
9. Had love with my ex-lover felt happy and decided to fuck someones eyes by writing about it
10.Came home from an evening of total ridiculous fun with the girls and guess what....yup! wrote about it
11. My friend decides to check out and I get all ornery, irrtitable, and pissed off because I just cannot attend a funeral in New York, because I have exams to write next week and I need to focus focus focus. [roll eyes] but I just can't with all the things happening around me....
12. Because I was too happy to share with the world that I was slightly inebriated and the allure of it just really couldn't help myself
13. Was hungry and didn't know what to make so instead I made an entry
14. Because I really was missing him so I called and wanted to share this overwhelming  happiness with y'all
15.  Too intoxicated to remember even why I was making an entry

The short of this is I am not going to make anymore entries after having had one too many glasses of wine. It's not fun. It looks like someone threw up all over my screen but its seems others have taken a keen interest in what I have to say.