~WELCOME TO MY PAGE. ~AKA...NO BS ZONE ~

I'm just odd, overly sarcastic at times, internally optimistic, constantly intrigued, a believer, prefer few over many, hopeless romantic, but a dreamer all-throughout...from the books I read, to the clothes I wear, to the places I’ve travelled, to the movies I watch, to the music I listen to, to the men I’ve loved...this is my world, take a seat, relax and

just live in it...just feel me!

"Passion make the world go around. Love makes it a safer place." -Ice T

10/09/2010

Lady in red

I've never seen you looking so lovely as you did tonight...

I've never seen you shine so bright...
Or the highlights in your head that catch your eyes I have been blind,
But I hardly know this beauty by my side...
I've never seen you shine so bright you are amazing...
It took my breath away...
I have never had such a feeling...











My lady in red