~WELCOME TO MY PAGE. ~AKA...NO BS ZONE ~

I'm just odd, overly sarcastic at times, internally optimistic, constantly intrigued, a believer, prefer few over many, hopeless romantic, but a dreamer all-throughout...from the books I read, to the clothes I wear, to the places I’ve travelled, to the movies I watch, to the music I listen to, to the men I’ve loved...this is my world, take a seat, relax and

just live in it...just feel me!

"Passion make the world go around. Love makes it a safer place." -Ice T

10/07/2010

Dream Catcher

 Understanding your dreams can greatly increase your knowledge of yourself and your life. However, interpreting your own dreams is very difficult because you will subconsciously skew the analysis towards what you want it to mean instead of what it actually means. Have you ever woken up from a really sweet dream and wished you knew what it meant? Of course, Einstein. Everyone has. I have a splendid idea send me your dream and I'll interpret it. I'll put the best ones on this page for other people to read.


guilty_pleasure2010
Sent: Thursday, September 5, 2010 3:55 PM
To: sweeetmelody@gmail.com
Subject: My Dream


My boyfriend and I have been together for a year and we’ve never had sex yet. However, last night I dreamed of boning a friend whom I find very attractive. In the dream he had a bigger penis than my boyfriend, and I kissed his penis. The dream was so real and I feel guilty whenever I think about it, but it keeps popping into my mind: So what does this mean please?


Please interpret this, I have no idea what the hell is wrong with me.

Best answer - You already admitted that you never engaged in sex with your boyfriend. That means you have the urge but not used it. However, as you thought about this attractive fellow, you dreamed having sex with him. Don't fight the feelings.No you will have sex with him someday. But you will be fine, it is only a dream.  Don't forget, it appears that you could use some sex. Plus admittedly your "dream man" has abigger penis? Very normal and very common. All is well!

sweeetmelody@gmail.com < sweeetmelody@ gmail.com >
Sent: Thursday, September 7, 2010 1:55 A.M
To: sweeetmelody@gmail.com
Subject: My Dream is...


There is this guy I feel virtually attracted to. I want him? I never met him or touched him. I see him in my dreams all the time. In my dream he rejects me. I gracefully accept his invitation to get lost. That is always when I wake up from this nightmare. Sad but true.


Please do not misinterpret this; I have a great idea that I should write or call him. I want to talk to him, what the hell is wrong with me??? He needs to know that I’m dreaming of his penis or at least know that I dream of him. But to be honest it's his intellect I dream about.... "Well maybe his penis a little bit".

Best answer - No comment.