~WELCOME TO MY PAGE. ~AKA...NO BS ZONE ~

I'm just odd, overly sarcastic at times, internally optimistic, constantly intrigued, a believer, prefer few over many, hopeless romantic, but a dreamer all-throughout...from the books I read, to the clothes I wear, to the places I’ve travelled, to the movies I watch, to the music I listen to, to the men I’ve loved...this is my world, take a seat, relax and

just live in it...just feel me!

"Passion make the world go around. Love makes it a safer place." -Ice T

11/27/2010

Viktor Bout...Lord of War, Merchant of Death

Pouporri of global scum does not even begin to scratch the surface. Fucking scum bag. Fucking sellout.Human filth. Russian Pig. I really hope that rats in  prison eat you alive.

This is his wife Mrs. Bout who claims her beloved shitbag husband is not being treated well in prison by the authorities. In all due respect lady...Go fuck yourself bitch. Your husband is being treated the way he should be treated, like the beast that he is.FU both...bo ho ho
It's time to unpack your priviledged napsack, the gig is up.